Omelette with turkey, avocado and kiwifruit
Now that spring is here, it is common for us or our family to suffer from allergies or spring asthenia. If your teenagers are tired, don't hesitate to try natural foods like kiwifruit, which is high in vitamin C, to alleviate fatigue and boost energy.
Recipe rich in fibre, and high vitamin C content. Contains natural source of folate and good source of potassium.Recipe appropriate for Nutrition per serving
- 4 eggs
- 8 slices roast turkey
- 280 g sliced avocado
- a few drops of lemon juice
- 2 heads gem lettuce
- 3 Zespri Green kiwifruit
- 30 g raisins
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 slices whole-wheat bread
- Toast the bread. Peel and slice the Zespri Green kiwifruit. Then peel and slice the avocados and sprinkle with lemon juice and salt. Wash the lettuce and cut into very thin slices.
- Beat one egg with a pinch of salt and pepper. Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a non-stick pan, pour in egg, place turkey on top and fold over the sides of the omelette. Repeat with the other eggs.
- Cover each slice of bread with the kiwifruit and avocado slices, add some lettuce and top with the omelette. Serve with raisins on the side.