Biscuit, yoghurt and Zespri SunGold kiwifruit cups
The youngest members of the family will just love this scrumptious dessert. In addition, its high vitamin C content will strengthen your children’s natural defences. Delicious and nourishing, what more can you ask from a dessert?
- 100 g oatmeal biscuits
- 400 g plain yoghurt
- 8 walnuts
- 4 Zespri SunGold kiwifruit
- 4 tablespoons honey or agave syrup (optional)
- Peel the Zespri SunGold kiwifruit and cut them into equal-sized dices. Roughly chop the walnuts.
- Crumble the biscuits and divide the crumbs between the 4 individual cups, together with the walnuts. First cover with the yoghurt and then the honey.
- To finish, add the kiwifruit. Cover the cups and keep them in the fridge until the moment of serving.
If you make the layers of the ingredients thinner, the cups will look more attractive.
With Christmas around the corner, this is the time of year when children are most susceptible to catching winter colds and flu. Now is the time to start thinking about boosting your child's immune system the natural way.