Layered Muesli, Berry and Zespri SunGold kiwifruit Bowl
It’s a good feeling knowing you’re setting your children up with healthy eating habits for life. This colourful, sweet, refreshing breakfast is a perfect way for the whole family to get a nutritious & delicious start to the day.
- 100 g raspberries
- 100 g strawberries
- 3 Zespri SunGold kiwifruit
- 240 g light muesli
- 400 ml plain natural yoghurt
- 4 teaspoons of agave syrup
- A few drops of vanilla extract (optional)
- Wash and dry the berries. Peel and dice the Zespri kiwifruits.
- Mix the yoghurt with the agave syrup and the vanilla extract.
- In 4 bowls: Make layers of muesli, fruit and yoghurt, alternating the colours. Leave in the refrigerator until serving.
When we’re preparing food for the family, there are some staples that we always want to make sure are in the cupboard – like a couple of eggs for whipping up a quick and tasty omelette at any time of the day.