Sandwich with Zespri Green kiwifruit, strawberries, margarine, honey and crushed oats
Want a fun way to add more fibre to your children's diet? This healthy, delicious rolled breakfast sandwich with Zespri Green kiwifruit is perfect for the whole family and rich in fibre to promote digestive health and prevent constipation.
- 3 Zespri Green kiwifruit
- 4 slices whole-wheat bread cut in half horizontally
- 12 strawberries
- 50 g margarine
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons crushed oats
- Peel and thinly slice the Zespri Green kiwifruit and strawberries.
- Flatten a slice of bread a bit with a rolling pin and spread with margarine. Sprinkle the oats and lay the fruit out on top. Top with a bit of honey and roll it up.
- Wrap it up in paper and tie with string. Repeat with the other slices of bread and keep in the fridge until ready to serve.