Zespri Green kiwifruit bruschetta with feta cream and herbs
- 2 Zespri Green kiwifruit, thinly sliced
- 12 slices of baguette
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 50g feta cheese
- 100g cream cheese (type Philadelphia)
- Black pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh mint, finely chopped
- Grill the slices of baguette in the oven on 150°C until crunchy and golden brown.
- Carefully brush the clove of garlic over the toasts for a slight garlic flavour. Sprinkle the toasts with a little olive oil.
- Mix the cream cheese with feta. Season the cheese with black pepper and mint.
- Add a dash of lemon juice if desired. Coat the toasted bread slices with cheese and cover nicely with Zespri Green kiwifruit slices.
- Garnish with some small leaves of mint.