Zespri Green Kiwifruit granola breakfast trifle
This simple, tasty breakfast is not only delicious, it’s also healthy. Thanks to the nuts and kiwifruit it is high in fibre that helps improve intestinal and digestive health. You’ll love it!
For the granola
- 100 g rolled oats
- 10 g grated dried coconut
- 30 g nuts: hazelnuts, almonds, walnuts and sunflower or pumpkin seeds
- A pinch of ground cinnamon
- A pinch of ground ginger
- 10 g melted butter or coconut oil
- 30 g agave nectar or maple syrup
For the rest
- 500 g plain yoghurt
- 3 Zespri Green kiwifruit
- 10 grapes (optional)
- Spread the oats and nuts on a baking pan and bake in a preheated oven at 150° C for 20 minutes.
- Add the coconut, butter and syrup or nectar. Combine well and bake at 150°C for 4 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add a pinch of salt and the spices. Mix and leave to cool completely.
- For the cups: Peel the Zespri kiwifruit, slice half and dice the rest. In cups or glasses, alternate layers of yoghurt with fruit and granola. Top with the kiwifruit slices cut in half and the grapes.