Courgette and carrot spaghetti with Zespri Green kiwifruit
Perfect for those occasions when you need an extra dose of vitality! This recipe is a combination of flavours, vitamins and colour. For a balance meal, follow up or accompany with a protein-based dish, such as prawns, tofu or chicken. Bon appétit!
- 2 courgettes
- 4 carrots
- 6 baby radishes
- 3 Zespri Green kiwifruit
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 dessertspoons of thinly sliced toasted almonds
- 1 sprig of basil
- 3 dessertspoons of lemon juice
- 3 dessertspoons of olive oil
- Wash the courgettes, cut off the ends and, without peeling them, cut them into ribbons using a spiralizer. Peel the carrots and repeat the operation.
- Heat the oil in a wide frying pan and lightly brown the garlic. Add the vegetables and stir-fry for 4 minutes. Season to taste and remove from the heat.
- Add the lemon juice, baby radishes and the Zespri Green kiwifruit. Sprinkle the toasted almonds and the chopped basil over the top and serve.
Everyone needs to get their fair share of nutrients every day to ensure they stay healthy, fit and strong. But as we age, a good nutrition becomes even more important.