Zespri Green kiwifruit with panna cotta
- 4 Zespri Green kiwifruit, peeled and cut into pieces
- 1 kiwi pureed
- 2 leaves of gelatine, soaked in cold water
- 300ml double cream
- 100ml whole milk
- 2 tbsps sugar
- 100g finely chopped white chocolate
- Bring the cream, milk and sugar to the boil.
- Take the pan off the heat and mix in the gelatine and chocolate until the chocolate has melted completely.
- Let the mixture cool for several minutes before dividing between four glass dishes. Store the glass dishes in the fridge for +/- 3 hours.
- Mix the pieces of kiwifruit with the kiwifruit puree.
- Divide the kiwifruit mixture over the glasses and serve.