— Main dishes
Crispy salmon with chicory and Zespri Green kiwifruit salad
Love salmon? Try this recipe to learn how to cook it crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside. This extremely nourishing, low calorie dish is perfect for keeping your weight under control.
- 4 prime fillets of salmon
- 2 chicory bulbs
- 2 Zespri Green kiwifruit
- 100 g arugula and mesclum
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil + 1 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- Salt and pepper
- Slice the Zespri Green kiwifruit and chop the chicory bulbs. Arrange the chicory, arugula and mesclun on a serving dish. Finish by decorating with slices of kiwifruit.
- To prepare the dressing, put the lemon juice, two tablespoons of olive oil, mustard and a pinch of salt and pepper into a blender and mix together until smooth. Use it to dress the salad.
- Heat the rest of the olive oil in a non-stick frying pan and fry the salmon fillets on one side for 4-5 minutes, or until they are golden brown and a crispy layer has formed. Turn the fillets over and fry for another 30 seconds on the other side. Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately with the salad.