— Main dishes
Fish and Zespri Green kiwifruit sushi
- 200 g (7 oz) cooked sushi rice
- ½ sheet nori
- 1 egg, made into an omelette
- 1 Zespri Green kiwifruit, peeled and thinly sliced
- 50 g (2 oz) salmon
- 3 poached prawns
You will also need a bamboo rolling mat.
- Cover your bamboo rolling mat in cling-film.
- Place the fillings in a thin layer on your covered bamboo mat to approximately the same size as the sheet of nori.
- Place the sheet of nori on top of the fillings, shiny side down and, using wet hands, cover 2/3 of the sheet with rice.
- Carefully roll up the sushi using the bamboo mat, pressing down the fillings gently as you go.
- Once rolled, slice into pieces with a wet knife.
- Serve with dipping sauces.