— Main dishes
Salmon tartare with Zespri Green kiwifruit and avocado
A healthy and delicious main dish that will fill you up with vitality. Easy and quick to prepare, it’s the perfect dish for a dinner party and great to share with friends and family.
- 1 avocado
- 2 salmon fillets – 125 g each
- 2 Zespri Green kiwifruit
- ¼ red onion
- ½ lemon juiced
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- fresh parsley or coriander
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- Remove the skin from the salmon and check for bones. Cut into small cubes. Put in a bowl.
- Finely dice the onion and avocado. Peel, remove skin and finely dice it. Put everything in the bowl.
- Peel and dice the Zespri kiwifruit, then add to the bowl.
- Chop the coriander and combine everything.
- In a different bowl, put the 3 tablespoons of oil, mustard, pinch of salt and juice of half a lemon. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture onto the salmon, kiwifruit and avocado. Stir carefully to prevent the ingredients from getting mushy and so it looks as attractive as possible.
- Put a plating ring on a plate and fill it halfway with the mixture. Repeat with another plate.
- Decorate with a little coriander and serve.
What foods should you be including in your diet if you are keeping an eye on your weight? Keep reading for some handy hints!