— Main dishes
Spring roll with Zespri Green kiwifruit
- 4 rice sheets (or small, thin tortillas)
- 2 Zespri Green kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 avocado peeled and sliced
- 1 tomato peeled, seeds removed and sliced
- Several handsful of lamb’s lettuce, thoroughly washed
- Spring onion
For the dip:
- 200ml yoghurt
- 1 Spanish pepper, seeds removed and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon balm, finely chopped
- Lime juice
- Black pepper
- Mix everything for the dip and season with lime juice.
- Soak the rice sheets in lukewarm water for a few seconds.
- Put the rice sheets on the worktop.
- Divide the ingredients over the rice sheets.
- First fold half of the sheet upwards and over the filling.
- Fold the sides of the sheet inwards
- Roll up the spring roll tightly.
- Halve the rolls and serve with the dip.
- Garnish with some finely chopped spring onion.