Spooky Green Potion!!
Want a recipe that will help get your kids to eat fruit and vegetables? Here's a fun, spooky Halloween-themed smoothie that is super healthy thanks to the kiwifruit, banana and vegetables. If you want it to be a bit sweeter, add 3 or 4 dates.
Recipe rich in fibre with high vitamin C content. A good source of potassium and a natural source of folate.Recipe appropriate for Nutrition per serving
- 4 Zespri Green kiwifruit
- 2 peeled bananas
- 50 g fresh spinach leaves
- 400 ml plant-based milk drink
- 60 g oats
- 2 Zespri Green kiwifruit
- 1 tub of blackberries
- 1 permanent black marker
- Peel and dice the Zespri kiwifruit. Wash the spinach and peel the bananas.
- Put the kiwifruit, banana, spinach and oats into the blender. Add the plant drink and blend until smooth. Pour into the decorated glasses.
- Peel the kiwifruit to decorate and cut them into slices (not too thin). Put the slices on toothpicks, alternating with the blackberries. Put into the glass and decorate with Halloween designs.