2-minute egg omelette in a mug with kiwifruit, feta cheese and spring onions
This omelette is the perfect snack to make at work. All you need is a microwave and a mug. In two minutes, you’ll have a tasty, healthy snack for mid-morning or whenever you want. The Zespri Green kiwifruit gives your omelette an original, refreshing touch.
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon chopped roasted red pepper
- 1/2 Zespri Green kiwifruit
- 6-7 leaves baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped chives
- 1 g olive oil
- Peel and dice the Zespri kiwifruit. Grease a large coffee mug with the oil.
- Break the egg into the mug, add salt and pepper, and beat. Add the red pepper, spinach, cheese and half of the chives. Mix well.
- Put the mug into the microwave and cook at 800-1000W for 1.5 minutes.
- Top with the rest of the chives and serve immediately.