Frozen yoghurt and Zespri Green kiwifruit bites
Fancy a satisfying snack between meals? This one is full of protein and vitamins. The yoghurt provides the protein to tide you over until lunch and the vitamin C in the kiwifruit will help fill you with vitality.
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ½ cup diced Zespri Green kiwifruit
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- ½ cup goji berries
- Prepare silicone muffin or bonbon moulds. Put the yoghurt in a bowl. Add the vanilla and cinnamon and stir well.
- Put a little into the base of each mould.
- Add the finely diced Zespri kiwifruit on top.
- Cover with more yoghurt, another spoonful of diced kiwifruit, and then more yoghurt.
- Decorate the top with the goji berries and put in the freezer.
- Wait for it to harden (at least two hours, depending on the size of the mould).
- Remove 5 minutes before eating.