Stuffed radicchio with kiwifruit
Prepare a healthy, tasty snack to eat wherever, whenever. Easy to take with you and perfect for the whole family. On top of its delicious flavour, this snack is a shot of vitality, thanks to ingredients like kiwifruit, which is rich in vitamin C. How about giving it a try?
Recipe rich in fibre with high vitamin C content. A good source of potassium and a natural source of folate.
Recipe appropriate for Nutrition per serving
- 80 g radicchio leaves
- 100 g soft goat cheese or feta cheese
- 4 Zespri SunGold kiwifruit
- Juice of 1 lime
- 6 chives
- A few drops of agave nectar
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Wash the radicchio, separate the leaves and lay them out on a serving platter.
- Peel and dice the Zespri kiwifruit. Snip the chives with scissors or chop with a sharp knife. Mix the kiwifruit with the lime juice, chives, oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. Combine well.
- Spread the kiwifruit inside the leaves and finish by crumbling some cheese on top.