Egg pudding with spinach and Zespri Green kiwifruit
A perfect starter to surprise the whole family. With this healthy, tasty recipe, rich in folic acid, the little ones in the family will get the essential nutrients they need and a taste they'll love!
- 4 eggs
- 500 ml skimmed milk
- 2 carrots
- 1/2 bunch asparagus
- 50 g spinach
- 100 g cooked chickpeas
- 1 Zespri Green kiwifruit
- 4 walnuts
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Clean the asparagus, removing the woody parts at the bottom and cook in a pot of salted boiling water for 12 minutes. 5 minutes before they are finished, add the spinach. Drain and set aside.
- Peel the carrots, cut into pieces and cook in a pot of salted boiling water for 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Beat the eggs and the skimmed milk with a pinch of salt and pepper. Divide the mixture into three parts: blend one with the asparagus and spinach, another with the carrots and the third with the garbanzos.
- Pour the three mixtures in alternating layers into small silicone moulds or ramekins greased with olive oil. Cook in a water bath for 35 minutes.
- Cool and remove the egg puddings from the moulds. Top with diced Zespri Green kiwifruit and chopped walnuts and serve.