Salad with Zespri SunGold kiwifruit, quinoa and mustard dressing
Don't forget that our bodies need vitamins all year long. By eating a balanced diet packed with nutrients, you make sure you're prepared for your busy life. Here's a super healthy, tasty salad with SunGold kiwifruit and quinoa.
- 3 Zespri SunGold kiwifruit
- 200 g quinoa
- 50 g rocket
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 60 g blue cheese (Roquefort, Stilton, Cabrales, Gorgonzola)
- 1/2 red onion
- 100 g cherry tomatoes
For the dressing:
- 1 teaspoon whole-grain mustard
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Rinse the quinoa and cook in a pot of boiling water for 15-18 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Peel and dice the Zespri kiwifruit. Wash and drain the rocket. Peel and finely slice the onion. Cut the tomatoes in half.
- For the dressing: Mix the mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Add the oil and stir.
- Combine the quinoa, rocket, kiwifruit, onion, tomatoes and parsley in a large bowl then add the dressing. Combine well. Serve in a large dish or on plates with cheese sprinkled on top.
What’s the best way to make sure food stays as fresh as the day you’ve bought it? Keep reading to find out how to make the most of your Zespri SunGold kiwifruit…