Spinach salad with cod, Zespri kiwifruit, fresh onion and tomato
Try this delicious salad that will give you all the nutrients you need. A starter packed with colour and flavour; it is very easy to cook.
- 1 Zespri SunGold kiwifruit
- 1 Zespri Green kiwifruit
- 250 g boiled lentils
- 100 g fresh spinach
- 120 g rinsed cod
- 1 fresh onion
- 1 raff tomato
- 1 medium courgette
For the dressing:
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon whole-grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons apple-cider vinegar
- Cut the courgette into long, thin strips with a potato peeler. Bring some water to the boil in a small pot and blanch the courgette strips for 1 minute. Drain and rinse in a bowl of cold water.
- Peel and dice the Zespri kiwifruit and tomato. Wash and finely chop the onion. Cut the cod into small pieces.
- Prepare the vinaigrette by combining all the ingredients. Mix the vegetables (except the courgette), kiwifruit and clean spinach in a salad bowl. Add the cod and the dressing. Combine well.
- To plate up, lay the courgette strips around the inner edge of a metal ring mould and fill with the salad. Serve it cold.